Monday, February 28, 2011

My Life being Disabled 28/02/11

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I watched television afterwards but when I tried to exercise my arms they felt very stiff. I only exercised my legs. I watched televisionall afternoon. I had Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I continued watching television with my legs on my buffet and 19:00 I watched St George Illawarra beat Wigan 21- 15 in The World Club Championship at the DW stadium. Afterwards I continued watching television until 21:45 when I asked to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room where I waited for the nurse to take my blood/sugar level 6.8. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I checked my mail, checked what time True Grit starts tomorrow at Escape Cineworld 13:40. I also looked at the Nettos website and found they are selling shaver sets at £10 and hair cutter at £7.

No comments: