Friday, February 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/02/11

After tea yesterday my carers put me in a wheel/arm chair. I watched television until 23:30. The nurse told me she will wake me up around 07:00 to take some blood but I can't eat anything after 22:00.
I woke up at 05:00 and watched two films. The nurse came in at 07:10 she tried to take some blood and at the fourth attempt she got some. My alarm went off at 08:15 but the carer said I must wait because the hoist is being used. They came in 08:45 and cut my hair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went into the dining room and had my breakfast. I went into the computer room and signed on at 10:10. I read my email which included one from Monkey Magazine in it was an article about Amazon Studios who produces film free of charge. I downloaded one "Little White Lies".

No comments: