Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/02/11

Yesterday lunchtime I had fish and mushy peas. I had asked to cook my own but nobody from skills was available. After lunch I went to my bedroom and watched my television while doing my exercises. At 14:30 I started to watch Super League on Sky. This weekend is the first round from Cardiff and all seven matches are shown over the weekend. I watched Hddersfield beat Warrington, Harlequins beat Catalan, Castleford and Wigan drew with St. Helens.
After these matches I watch television and I went to bed at 21:00. I must have fallen to sleep because I don't remember watching the tudors. I woke up at 04:00 and watched television. I called for a carer at 08:15 and got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I had my breakfast and asked the nurse for some paracetomal because I was getting a cold. I asked a carer if she would get me some Vick and Fisherman's Friends. I went into the computer room but somebody was using the intranet(Christian) but he was not there. When came he asked when I wanted to see True Grit and we agreed on 01/03/11.

No comments: