Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Life being Disabled 01/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:30 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse came to wash my bladder out. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had my breakfast and asked the nurse if my Care Plan is due for review. She told me all the Care Plans being reissued. I went to my room and logged in at 10:30. There were men putting something on my door which will enable to shut it remotely in case of fire. I started changing my passwords. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:45 I went to New Options Community Fitness Centre where I exercised for 1 hour. I came home and at 15:45 the physio's assistant came to ask me if I wanted my right hand stretching under warm water. We went to their room for 15 minutes. I had Vegetable Samosas, Chicken Dopiaza and Naan bread for tea. I went to my room and my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad and logged at 18:30.

No comments: