Monday, November 26, 2012

My Life being Disabled 26/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television. I asked a carer for some more water and he found my night bag was leaking. He changed it and reported it to get the domestics to clean my carpet. At 08:10 I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I was told I couldn't go into my room because the domestic were cleaning my carpet. I stayed in the dining room until 11:00. I went to my room and logged on at 11:11. I had sausage, mash, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, cabbage and cauliflower for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:45 skills came to take me to the opticians in Cudworth Moorhouse. We got there at 14:10 and the opticians tested my eyes. She decided I need new readings glasses and I picked a pair. She said they'll be ready in a week but they'll phone first. We came home and went to my room at 15:15. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, my youngest son phoned and I logged off at 18:00.

No comments: