Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Life being Disabled 06/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. At 10:00 skills came to take me Cortonwood. I went in Asda Living where I bought a shirt and a Xmas card for my wife. My eldest son phoned to tell he is coming tomorrow. We went to Morrison's where I bought 5 bottles of water, 7 packets of sugar free Polo's, 5 boxes of Fisherman's Friends, 10 Halls sugar free Lozenages, 2 packets of Rich Tea, 2 packets of ginger biscuits and a Chilli con Carne with rice. It was 12:25 when we got home and I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. The nurse told e the Chiropodist isn't coming this afternoon. I went to my room, unpacked my shopping and logged on at 13:30. I reported my electric wheelchair to Wheelchair services who said an engineer will come on Friday between 10:00 - 16:30. At 14:00 the physio's assistant came to asked me if I wanted to stretch  my right hand under hot water. We went to their room and did for 15 minutes. I had Bolognese pasta for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: