Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Life being Disabled 18/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up, watched television and ordered a Bolognese 10" thin pizza. It arrived at 18:20 and it me until 19:00 to eat because I have no top teeth. I fell asleep around 20:00 and woke up at 22:30 when I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and asked the nurse for some painkillers. I watched television until I asked for some more at 07:00 because the hospital didn't send any. At 08:10 I asked a carer if the nurse will give me a bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to room and mouth washed. I went to Asda to try and buy a shaving mirror but they don't sell them. I bought a packet of cold relief pills. I came home and watched a movie. I had my own Chilli con Carne for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: