Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Life being Disabled 28/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 07:00 when I told a carer that I wanted to get up because I have an appointment at the dentist at 10:00. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetbix for breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 09:15. At 09:30 I started to get ready for going out. I put my scarf, hat, gloves and fleece on and went to the dentist. I arrived at 09:50 and saw him at 10:00. He took impressions of both set of teeth, he told me my next appointment is on 05/12/12 at 10:30 and we talked about Indian restaurants. I went to Asda where I bought a bottle of shower gel, two packets of paracetomal, a box of lozenges and a Lasagne. I went home, unpacked shopping and worked on the computer. At 11:30 the physio's assistant asked me if I wanted to work on my right arm under hot water(45*). We went to their room for 10 minutes and I came back. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x1). I worked on my computer and read my book for the rest of the afternoon. I had my own Lasagne and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: