Monday, November 12, 2012

My Life being Disabled 12/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched England beat France 48 - 4. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and got ready to go to Asda to buy the ingredients for Chicken Dopiaza which I'm going to cook this afternoon. We went Asda and bought the ingredients. We came home and I logged on at 11:30. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and started to exercise but my bowels opened. I told the carers who changed my pad. At 14:50 I went the Grimethorpe Surgery where I saw the practice nursing. She examined my left foot. I went to Asda where I bought some shower gel, 2 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion and some Naan bread. When I got back I went to the Therapy Kitchen and cooked Chicken Dopiaza which had for my tea. I went to my room and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: