Friday, November 23, 2012

My Life being Disabled 23/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:10 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked would they cut my hair. I got up, cut my hair, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast because my blood/sugar is low. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I texted my eldest son to find out if he's coming this afternoon which he's coming at 14:00. At 11:30 I read my book Robbie Paul's Rugby Warrior and got new shaving mirror from Amazon. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch but I didn't eat much. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I started a movie but it was rubbish and I changed it. My eldest son came at 14:30 and stayed until 16:00. I had  Quiche and baked beans for tea but I didn't eat it. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:00.

No comments: