Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Life being Disabled 20/11/12

I woke up this morning at 07:30 and watched television until 08:10 when I told a carer I was readyfor my badder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. The physio's assistant came and asked me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. We went to their room and did it for 15 minutes. I went to my room and finished logging on. I had Tomato soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 the chiropodist came and cut my nails. I asked for some paracetomols because suffering from a cold. I felt funny for the rest of the afternoon. I had jacket potato and baked beans for tea but I didn't. The nurse told me the anti-biotics were very strong and they could be upsetting my stomach. I logged off, put my feet and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.

No comments: