Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Life being Disabled 25/11/12

Yesterday my bowels opened at 14:00 and I told a carer but when they lifted me my sling got dirty and I had stay bed until this morning.
I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:10 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and started to tidy up my computer at 10:15. I emailed my younger brother to tell him I've in hospital to have my top set of teeth. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 my bowels opened and the carer changed my pad. I watched a movie and worked on my computer. I had, my own, Pasta bake and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: