Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Life being Disabled 22/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 15:30 because my bowels had opened. I watched television until 16:30 when I went to the dining room. I tried jacket potato and baked beans but I couldn't eat them. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:10 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 I went to Asda I bought 2 packets of Cold & Flu relief, a tube of toothpaste, some Sterodant and some throat lozenges. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. For the rest of the afternoon I watched television. I got a reply from Patient Transport about about the size of my powerchair and, in future, they have noted it. I had a bacon and egg sandwich for tea but I didn't eat much of it. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, took my false teeth out and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: