Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Life being Disabled 03/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to dining room and had breakfast. My nurse had asked me to review my Care Plan. It me a hour and I read the complaint procedure. With regards to my lost clothing after 28 days I must report it to the Head of Operations. At 11:30 I watched television and exercised(x1). I had Chicken Kiev, jacket potato and peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I got ready to go to Asda but the lift was faulty. I watched England beat France 44 - 6 at 14:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 17:40 my bowels opened and I told the carers who changed my pad. At 18:30 I logged off, I put my feet and watched television.

No comments: