Monday, November 5, 2012

My Life being Disabled 05/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 17:35, I put my feet up and watched television. The screen on my Sky was reduced but I couldn't fault it. At 21:30 I asked if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned Grimethorpe Surgery to make an appointment for a flu jab. I made one at 13:00 today and told a carer to make my lunch for noon. I logged on at 10:30 and wrote down the details to get wheelchair users tickets for the Rugby League World Cup next year. Another resident and me can go to the Opening Ceremony at Cardiff and the final at Old Trafford. At 11:00 I watched television and exercised(x1). At 12:00 I had Lasagne, garlic bread and peas. At 12:40 I went to Grimethorpe Surgery and saw the practice nurse who gave me a flu jab. I had phone call from Patient Services about a complaint I made to tell they are still dealing. She took my blood pressure that was 150/80. She told me to get an appointment to have my feet checked because of my Diabetes. I got an appointment for Monday at 15:10. I went to Asda where I bought a can of deodarant, 10 blank CD's and a packet of Sinus Relief. I went to New Options Fitness Centre where I exercised for 45 minutes. When I came up Elizabeth Street there was a big Volvo estate parked on the pavement. I phoned Dearnevale and a doctor came out to move it. I went to my room and one of the managers came to tell me off because I swore at the doctor. I apologised to the manager. At 15:30 skills came for me to cook fried Haddock and mushy peas but I had 2 Haddocks that I used. I had those for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and my computer told me it was nearly full. I got rid of some unwanted programs and I logged off at 19:00.

No comments: