Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Life being Disabled 19/11/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:10 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, phoned the dentist and got an appointment for Weds 21/11/12 11:30. I logged on at 10:30. At 11.15 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x2). At 16:00 I went to the Therapy Kitchen to cook my Spaghetti Bolognese. I went to the dining room and tried eating it but I couldn't digest it because I had no teeth. It made me sick and I left it. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up at 22:30 and asked a carer if I could go to bed.

No comments: