Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Life being Disabled 21/11/12

Yesterday I went to bed at 22:00 but hardly slept.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:10 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:00. At 11:00 I started to get ready to go to Grimethorpe & Shafton Dental Practice because my appointment was at 11:30. I saw Dr Khan because Mr Atkinson was sick. He fit my top set of dentures and explained that these were only temporary. He arranged for more appointment before Xmas. I came home, checked my diary and realised the first clashed with my appointment at Opticians. I phoned the dentist who gave a different date. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched a movie but at 15:30 my bowels opened. I told the carers who changed my pad.  

No comments: