Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Life bein Disabled 15/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I wore 3/4 length shorts and my Bradford away shirt because I'm going to Aldi and Cortonwood retail park this afternoon. I went to the dining room and breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 10:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room waiting for Skills to take me to Aldi and to Cortonwood retail park at 14:00. At 14:20 Skills to Aldi where I bought 2 cans of Chunky soup, 2 packets of chocolate digestives, 2 packets of Titans and can of deodarent.  We went to Asda Living where I bought a pair of shorts and I had a coffee. We went to Matalan where I bought some coasters, a pair of swim shorts and a vest. We went to Morrison's where I bought 6 packs of tissues, 2 Chilli con Carne soups, 5 boxes of Fisherman's Friends, a marker pen, some baby wet ones, 3 red Halls, 3 blue Halls, 3 orange Halls and 5 packets of Sugar Free Polos. We came home at 18:30 and I took my coat off. I went the dining room and had Chicken Jalfrezi, pilau rice and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 20:00.

No comments: