Friday, May 24, 2013

My Life being Disabled 24/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I getup. I asked them would they cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I looked at all car manufactorers that make Mobility Cars, Peugeot, Toyota, Chrysler, Renault and Fiat. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and went on my laptop. At 15:15 I texted my youngest son because nobody had arrived. He phoned me to tell me that the meeting has been delayed until 17:00. I read my new book 'Grimethorpe Revilal' by Mel Dyke. I had Tomato soup and ice cream for my tea. A carer told me that youngest son was here. Jill the manager told me that he was in the office. After tea I went to her office and said would I like to go on Supported Living. I said would rather live in a nursing home. She said she will organise a meeting with my sons, my nurse and myself to discuss this. Outside the demonstation car arrived and we went out try it. It had 4 passanger seats, with  3 seats in the back which folded down/ 2 seats in the back which folder down but my right didn't fit in. The rep told my son if he asks for a demonstration car that has only one seat at back. They will provide it. I was cold and suffering from overload. I went inside while my son had a test drive. After we went to my room and he stayed for 15minutes. I cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:00.

No comments: