Friday, May 10, 2013

My Life being Disabled 10/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked the carers if I could get up. I asked them if they could cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told the senior carer that my mouthwash was empty and I would phone the dentist. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned the dentist who said the prescription will ready on Monday. I told the senior carer to put it in the diary. I went to my room and logged at 10:30. I asked a carer if I had any Indian snacks but I didn't and I asked if I can go to Asda. The senior carer said I can go after lunch. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. The nurse told me the Community Mental Health Team are coming to see me on Monday 20/05/13 at 13:00. I watched movie Iron Man x while waiting to go to Asda. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. After I went to Asda where I bought 4 Onion Bajhis, 4 Vegetables Samosasa, 4 Vegetable Pakodras, 2 Coriander & Garlic Naans, a Chicken Vindaloo, a big bar of Aero, a packet of Mint biscuits, a box of thin mint chocolates, a box of Asda Lozenges, 2 packets of Jakeman's Lozenges and 2 packets of Halls Soothers. We came home and unpacked my shopping. I cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: