Monday, May 6, 2013

My Life being Disabled 06/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I can go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until the nurse came in at 08:10 to give my pills when I asked her could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers if I could to Asda because I wanted some shower gei. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. After I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. The senior carer and told me we're going to Asda at 11:15. At 11:00 2 carers took me to Asda where I bought 4 vegetable Samosas, 4 vegetable Pakoras, a big bar of Aero, a box of thin mint chocolates, a pasta bolognese bake, a bottle of shower gel, 2 packets of Halls soothers and 2 packets of Jakemans Throat and Chest menthol sweets. We came home at 11:40 and I put my weights on. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, watched television and exercised(x1). At 15:00 I read Paul O'Grady's 'Still Standing'. My eldest son phoned to tell me he's coming either tomorrow or Wednesday. I asked a carer if they would put 'Cook a Pizza' and 'file my fingernails' in Skills wish book. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: