Friday, May 3, 2013

My Life being Disabled 03/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:15, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. Again I had restless night.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:30 when the nurse came to me my first pill that I must take before eating. I asked her if I could get up and she said she'll tell the carers. I asked the carers if they would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth but my electrical toothbrush didn't work, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers if I could go to Asda to buy a hew electrical toothbrush because I've got an appointment with my GP at 15:50. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. My eldest son texted me to tell me he was coming. I went to my room and watched television. At 10:00 my eldest came and stayed until 10:40 because he had a delivery at 11:00. I had a cup of coffee and 2 Vegetable Pakoradas. I logged on at 11:30 and went to the dining room at 12:25. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas. One of the carers said she'd look in Asda but she couldn't see any electrical toothbrushes. I went to my room and logged on at 12:45. I started to watch 'War Horse' on my television at 13:15 and finished at 15:20 before I go to my GP to discuss my depression. My appointment was for 16;10 but my carer and me decided to go to Asda where I bought a new electric toothbrush and Pasta Bolognese Bake. In the surgery I saw another GP who prescribed my anti-depressant to be doubled, a new pill that I on the evening and she's going to refer me to the Mental Health. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, brushed my teeth with my new toothbrush and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: