Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Life being Disabled 23/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 16:15, I went to the dining room and had Omelette, baked beans plus ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and watched television until 18:15 when 2 carers came to take me to Asda where I bought 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakordas, 2 Onion Bahjas, a Chicken Jalfrezi, a packet of Lozenges, packet of Orange Breakaways and a packet of mint biscuits. We came home, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning at 07:30 Iwoke up and watch television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for vmy bladderwash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 11:30. I got our office to print out the form at Barnsley MBC for obtaining a Blue Badge and the guidelines. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my went to my room and somebody from our office brought the printout. At 13:45 I decided to go to the dining room to fill the form in but our dining room was being used to train assistant physo's because Skills were using our training room for a Coffee and Bingo afternoon. I went to the training room and played Bingo until 15:30. I went to the dining room and the physio assistants had just finished. I filled as much as I could before tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: