Monday, May 20, 2013

My Life being Disable 20/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I enquired what time the Mental Health team were coming ? The nurse said it was 13:30. I logged on at 11:00. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room and watched the news and Look North. At 14:00 the physio's assistant came and asked if I wanted to go to their room to stretch my right arm under hot water. We went to their room for 20 minutes. I went back to my room and 15:00 Skills came to take me to Asda where I bought 2 Onion Bahjas, 2 Vegetable Samosasas and 2 Vegetable Pakorads. We came home, unpacked the shopping and logged off my laptop.

No comments: