Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Life being Disabled 07/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:30 when the nurse came in to give me a bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, phoned my dentist because I wanted some more toothpaste and mouthwash and logged on at 11:00. The receptionist told me the presciption will be ready this afternoon. I told the nurse but one of the carers told me I had an appointment with Mr Jamil to fill my Baclofin pump up at 14:00. I asked her to arrange for a carer to pick my prescription up. At 12:30 I started my lunch which was Cumberland sausage, chips, peas and onion rings but the P atient Transport came at 12:45. I left my lunch, got my carer, got my sling and we went to our transport. We arrived at Pinderfields early about 13:30 and the driver said he would wait for us. I reported to the receptionist who told us to wait in the waiting room. A nurse called for at 13:45 and we went into a room where the nurse and my carer hoisted on to a bed.Another doctor came in and filled my Baclofin pump up. I asked if he would increase the dosage. He increased from 400 to 450. The nurse gave me my next appointment to 29/08/13. We went out, saw our driver and came home at 15:00. I went to my room, logged on and watched television. I had a chip butty and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: