Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Life being Disabled 29/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my Corona coat and to Asda with 2 carers. I bought 2 Onion Bahjis, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakoras, a Cumberland Pie, a tin of Baked Beans, a packet of Orange Breakways and a tube of Steradent. I came home unpacked my shopping and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. Somebody from Skills told me that the Sponsored Walk on the 07/06/13 at 13:00 had been cancelled. Due to the long range weather forecast but the BBC forecast for next Friday 07/06/13 is Cloudy with a temperature of 12'C. I recieved my tickets from St. Helen's and gave them to Skills. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I told Harry the senior carer that Skills hadn't returned my St Helen's tickets. My eldest son came at 13:20 and we watched 2 Rugby League matches. We discussed my Care Plan and Assisted Living. He left at 15:30 and I worked on my computer. At 16:25 I went to the Dining room where I had Cumberland pie, baked beans and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: