Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Life being Disabled 22/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 07:30 when the nurse and a carer came toget blood from me again because the sample she took yesterday was congealed. After I watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and my youngest son phoned about a Blue Badge we'll have to get if I get a Mobility Car. I logged on at 12:00 but my eldest son phoned about my benefits because my wife has got a detailed form to fill in. He proposes to see me to help fill it in this week. I had Roast Chicken, Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes, Cauliflower, Yorkshire pudding and lots of gravy for lunch. I went to my room and phoned the Orthotics to find out if they had arranged an appointment for me to get some new shoes. I left a message for them. They phoned me back at 14:00 and gave me an appointment for 02/07/13 at 10:20. I asked them to provide transport and to send me a letter confirming this. I asked a carer if they would put that I want to go to Bridlington in the Skills wish book. At 16:15 I logged off before going to the dining room and having tea.

No comments: