Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Life being Disabled 05/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 16:25, went to the dining and Pasta Bolognese bake with ice cream for tea. I ent to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched Wakefield beat Catalan 30 - 12. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:15 when the nurse came to give me my pills. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and baked beans. I went to my room and finished watching the movie I fell asleep with. I exercised and went to the dining room where I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room exercised(x2) and watched a movie called 'Ted'. A carer told me skills were having quiz on Fuller at 15:00.  I logged on at 14:30 and 14:50 I went to the Fuller unit where we had 3 quizzes. Our unit won one and I got some shower gel. I went to my room and at 16:25 I went to the dining room. I had my own Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged of 17:30.

No comments: