Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Life being Disabled 02/05/13

On Monday I logged off t 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I carer if I could to bed. During the night I didn't sleep and took 8 Ibrofen tablets.
At 08:15 I told the what I done and she phoned an ambulance which took me to AMU at Barnsley hospital. We arrived at 09:00 and taken into the AMU where I was put on drip for 2 hours. At 12:00 I was taken to the Admlssions ward, giving bed 13 and waited for a doctor. He came at 12:45 and said my blood showed that I have OD by 2 Ibrofin only. He told me another doctor would me to discus my OD and I would be discharged. The other psysoanalysis came at 16: 45 and discuss my OD until 17:15. She told I would be discharged and providing transport is available I could go home. At 19:15 I was told I'd have stay overnight. I hardiy slept again but 13:30 my transport arrived. We got back to Dearnevale at 14:30 and I put on my bed. The manager told me I was on report and if don't behave I'll get kicked out ! I stayed on my bed watching television.
This morning after another restless night I asked the nurse to get me an appointrtment with my GP. She told me that he didn't have any today but try tomorrow. At 08;30 the nurse gave me a bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on 10:30. I had Chicken Curry and rice for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14:00 I watched the Game of Thornes on television. I started to watch a movie but I to the dining room at 16:25. I had a bacon and egg sandwich followed by ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:15.

No comments: