Friday, May 17, 2013

My Life being Disabled 17/05/13

Yesterday I logged at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked if they would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The carers showed my right leg to the nurse because it was red and inflamed. The nurse examined it and said she will report it to my GP. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The nurse said I have an appointment with my GP at 12:10. My tutor from HQ had come to finalise my book on Food & Hygene before go to City & Guilds to examine it. That took 30 minutes in our training room and after I went to room. At 11:50 I and a carer went to see my GP. She prescribed some antibiopics because my right leg had Cellulitis. She told me I had this in February and it went in a week with antibiopics. We went to the chemist to get presciption. We went home and I went to the dining where I had fried fish and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on my laptop at 13:30. At 14:15 I went to Asda where I bought a box of thin mint chocolates, a big bar of Aero, 2 cans of deodarent, 2 vegetable samosas, 2 vegetable pakodas, 2 onion bahjis, 2 garlic and corinder naans and chicken madrash. I came home  and looked up the Peugeot Horizon from Allied Mobility. I had Chilli con Carne soup, naan bread and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 19:00.

No comments: