Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Life being Disabled 27/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet and watched television. I watched Bradford lose to Huddersfield 6 - 42 and Leeds lose Wigan 16 - 20. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked a carer if they would take me to Asda. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the nurse if I could go to the pond this afternoon because it's Holiday Monday and it's sunny. I went to my room and the physio's assistant asked me if I wanted some hot water treatment on my right arm. We went to their room and I had the treatment for 20 minutes. I went to my room and at 12:25 I went to the dining where I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and asked a carer if they would take me to the pond this afternoon. At 14:00 we went down the High Street across the road to the pond. We stayed there for 30 minutes but it wasn't very busy. We came along Springvale road, through the industrial estate up Acorn Way through the park past Asda and back home. I went my room and asked the nurse to put my request of 'I would like to go to Morrison's in the Ridings(Wakefield) in Skills book. At 16:25 I went to the dining room where I had Jacket potatoe, baked beans and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30

No comments: