Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Life being Disabled 18/05/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet and watchedctelevision. I watched Warrington lose to Hull FC 16 - 26. At 22:30 I started to feel funny and I told a carer who told the nurse. She phoned for an ambulance because my blood pressure was very high. A paramedic came first and she took my blood pressure, temp. etc. while the ambulance arrived. They took me and carer to Barnsley Hospital and left in A&E. A doctor examined me while asking me loads of question. After about 2 hours whilevmy blood was tested the doctor decided to admit me. I was taken to the 4th floor and put in room by myself at 03:30. The nurses watched me and gave me paracetmol and codine to ease the pain.I was kept in until 10:30 and taken home. I was put in my bed for 45 minutes and was hoisted into my wheelchair. I had Chilli con Carne soup for lunch. After my eldest son came to visit and stayed until 14:30. I logged on my laptop until 16:00 when Skills came for me to go to the Therapy kitchen to cook a pizza. It was ready at 16:25 and I went to the dining room. I ate the pizza and had ice creamafter. I went to my room, cleaned myteeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: