Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Life being Disabled 02/11/13

Yesterday I logged at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23;00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06;45 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my bag and got dressed. I wanted to put my new England shirt on but the carers couldn't find it. I found Dot the manager of the laundry and told her. I asked the nurse why is the light switch for the bathroom locked in the nurses station because the nurses don't trust the carers. I found my wheelchair charger in another residents room. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:45. I had Cornish Pastry, roast potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14:00 I watched England RL beat Ireland RL 36 - 0. I had an Omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: