Friday, November 22, 2013

My Life being Disabled 22/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked her would she cut my hair and could I go to Asda. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved. showered and got dressed.  I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked a carer if  he could change my memory card into my new mobile. I went to my room, tested my new mobile, tidied up and logged on at 11:00. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. I went to Asda at 14:00 and bought 2 boxes of thin, mint chocolates, 2 big bars of Aeros, 2 Onion Bahjis, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakorodas, a Chicken Jalfrezi a Spagetti  Bolognese and 2 packets of Ginger Nuts. We came home, I put my feet up and watched television. I had my own Beef soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my toom, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:00.

No comments: