Friday, November 29, 2013

My Life being Disabled 29/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 02:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I get up. I asked her would they cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked them to make sure my England shirt is my wardrobe. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. The handiman came to fix my light and to put my safe more secure. I had fried fish and mushy peas for lunch. I asked the senior carer if I could go to Asda. I went to my room and logged on at 13:15. I started reading my book but at 15:00 the physio assistants were a lesson on Chair Zumbo from 15:00 to 15:30. After I went to my room and logged off at 16:00.

No comments: