Monday, November 11, 2013

My Life being Disabled 11/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watch television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 I had a cup of coffee and found my siphon bag was leaking. My jogging trousers, my Polo shirt and my pad were soaking. My carers changed them for me. I had Mince Beef and Onion Pie, roast potato, swede, processed peas and gravy for my lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:50 I went to the training room to learn about Communication with Heather from Exemplarhc headquarters. The other residents were late and began at 14:15. We finished at 15:15 and I went to my room. I logged on at 16:00 and worked on my blog. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: