Friday, November 8, 2013

My Life being Disabled 07/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watch0ed television. At 23:00 I askeda carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if she would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I put shorts on because I'm doing Chair Zumba at 14:00 this afternoon. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:00. I phoned my wife because I hadn't got my spending money for November. She posted it on Monday. I txted my eldest son to see if he wanted my old CD player. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:15. At 13:50 I went to the training room for Chair Zumba but I waited until 14:15 and nobody came. I went my room and logged on. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watch television. I had Tomato soup, garlic bread and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: