Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Life being Disabled 23/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I put my new England shirt on because they're playing New Zealand in the semi-finals of the World Cup at Wembley this afternoon. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 I had a cup of coffee and watched television. At 11:30 my eldest son phoned to tell he'll be late because he's just got up. I had Chicken Kiev, processed peas and chips for lunch. I went to my room to watch England v New Zealand at Rugby League in the 1st semi-final of the World Cup. England lost 18 - 20 and after I logged off at 15:30.

No comments: