Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Life being Disabled 26/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30, watched television and the nurse I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, got my sling and my coat because I've got an appointment with Mr Jamil to inspect my new Baclofin pump at 10:20 in Pinderfields Hospital. I logged on at 08:15 and went to the dining room at 09:00 for another cup of coffee. My transport arrived at 09:30 we got there at 10:10. I checked in but was told they are running about 30 mins late. I was called at 11:00 and Mr Jamil examined my Baclofin pump. He told me everything was O.K. and we went back into the waiting while the nurse told Patient Transport we were ready to go home at 11:10. My transport arrived at 13:30 the driver was bringing another resident from Dearnevale Nursing Home to see Mr Jamil. We got home at 14:15, I went to my room and took my coat off. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 15:15. I had fried egg, 2 sausages, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: