Monday, November 18, 2013

My Life being Disabled 18/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the nurse, the unit manager, to report my right hearing aid to Barnsley hospital because it doesn't stay in. I went to my room and opened 4 letters, 3 from the Co-op bank and 1from Orthotics with an appointment to attend Pontefract hospital on 10/01/14 at 11:40. I made sure that Patient Transport had been arranged with Orthotics. The nurse told me she'd arranged an appointment for me on Thursday at 13:00 at Barnsley Hospital to get my right hearing aid look at. I asked her  to put in the Skills wish book that I want to make Vindaloo. I logged on at 11:45 and worked on my blog. I had Cumberland sausage, chips, onion rings, garden peas and mushroom for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:50 I went to the Training room for a lesson coimmunication. This week Lisa one of the physio assistants was teaching us about music. At 15:30 I went to my room and watched television. At 16:00 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad and my trousers. I had my own Tomato with Basil soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: