Monday, November 25, 2013

My Life being Disabled 25/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 16:15 and went to dining room. I had Chicken Jalfrezi, Pilau Rice and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the nurse if I could to the pharmacy after getting my prescription from the dentist. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I has Lasagne, peas and chips for lunch. I went to my room, watched television and logged at 13:45. My carers came to take me to the dentist for a prescription at 14:15. After we wenr to the Pharmacy to get my mouthwash. We went to Asda where I bought 4 Vegetable Samosas, 2 hot Onion Bahjis, 2 Thin, Mint chocolates, 2 big bars of Aero, 2 bottles of shower gei, 2 can of deodorant and 3 bars of soap. We came home, unpacked my shopping and logged on at 15:45. I had a chip butty and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: