Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Life being Disabled 09/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers if I could get changed after tea before I go to St. George's Hall in Bradford to see The Magic of Motown. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast. I went to my room, logged on at 10:00 and watched 'Smash' on television. I had a pastie, roast potatoes, brocolli, cauliflower and gravy for lunch. I went to my room and my youngest son came. He stayed until 14:00. I watched England v Fiji and logged off at half time 15:30.

No comments: