Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Life being Disabled 06/11/13

Yesterday I logged out at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse told me I was having my Catheter changed after I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and waited until 11:30 when Skills came for me to go to Asda to buy the ingredients for my Chicken Jalfrezi. Before we went to Asda we checked that in the Therapy kitchen there was any ingredients. After we went Asda and bought all the ingredients, we went home, unpacked the ingredients and arranged met at 15:00. I had, my own, Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged in at 13:15. My bowels opened at 14:00 and my carers changed my pad. At 15:30 Skills came to take me to the Therapy kitchen where I cooked a Chicken Jalfrezi and 2 Garlic and Corander Naans. It took 90 minutes and I ate in our dining room. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off st 18:00.

No comments: