Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Life being Disabled 28/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my bag and got dressed. I went to my room and logged on. I asked my carers if they would report my light and  my safe because it's loose. The physio assistant came to look at electric wheelchair because the carers couldn't moved the lever that allows my foot rest to move but the senior carer had move it. I complained that I havn't had any physio for 2 weeks. She explained that new physio started on Monday and she's been getting up to speed. She told me she'll give my some later and I said I'm going to see the entertainer at 14:00. My bowels at 11:30 and my carers changed my pad. l had Cumberland sausage, mashed potatoes, cabbage, swede and onion gravy for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:50 I went to the training room to watch 2 girl singers perform. Their consisted of mostly pop, motown and a bit of rock. There dressed in black and my one complaint was I felt it was too noisy but the other resident didn't complain. There was about 15 residents and their act lasted about a hour. I came back and logged on at 15:30. I sent an email about my Disable Living Allowance - Mobility Component 44 asking for it to be paid into my bank account. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream. I went to my room cleaned, told the carer my bowels had opened and logged off atr 18:00

No comments: