Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Life being Disabled 05/11/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix because we were going to the pond to feed the ducks at 11:00. I went to my room and waited until Skills came to take me and another resident to the pond. I called in Asda for a loaf of bread, we went down the High Street across the roundabout to Ferrymoor way to the pond. We fed the ducks for about 30 minutes and returned home. I had Tomato soup for lunch. I went to my room and told the carers that my bowels opened. They changed my pad and I got ready to the doctors. At 13:40 we went to the doctors where I had an appointment with the nurse at 14:00. She took some blood, examine my feet and took my BP which was 141/91. We went to Asda where I bought 2 Garlic & Coriander Naans. We came home, unpacked my shopping when Skills came and told me they were having a session of Bingo at 15:00 in the Training room. I went to the Training room and had 5 games of Bingo. I won a line plus a full house and 2 bottles of shower gel. I had Chilli con Carne, Naan bread and Parkin. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: