Friday, November 15, 2013

My Life being Disabled 15/11/13

Yesterday I logged at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if somebody would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and my eldest came at 10:00. He told me he had to go to work but he took my new CD player back to Argos and took my old CD player to work. I logged on at 11:30 and started working. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14:00 I put my legs up and watched television. At 16:00 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I had Quiche, jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: