Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Life being Disabled 01/03/11

Yesterday afternoon I started doing my exercises but at 14:10 the carers took me to Nettos. I bought some mouthwash, winegums and a hair trimmer, electric razor and a nose/ear/eye brows/side burn clipper. When I got home I revised my Care plan and gave it to the nurse. After tea I watched television until 23:00n when I went to bed.

This morning I woke up at 05:30nand watched the television until 08:15. I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I changed my syphon bag to a leg bag because I was going to see True Grit at the Cinetone in The Escape in Castleford. We're setting off at 12:00 and it should finish at 16:00. Because it the first of the month I changing my passwords this morning.

1 comment:

John Going Gently said...

just found your blog
how did you aquire your disability?
was it a spinal injury?