Friday, April 5, 2013

My Life being Disabled 05/04/13ff

Yesterday I logged off at 18:45 and watched television until I fell asleep at around 20:30.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse came in to take some blood because my GP wants to  measure the Iron in it. I asked a carer if I could get up and would they cut my hair. After I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and decided to go to Asda. I bought a Chicken Jalfrezi with Pilau rice. 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Onion Bajhas, 2 Vegetable Paketas, a can of deoderant, a bottle of shower gei, a big bar of Aero, a box of decongestion pills, a nasal spray and a box of paracetomals. I came back and asked the staff in the office if they had anything to prove I am disabled.Skill I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and sorted my papers out trying to find a documented that will prove I am disabled. I emailed Leeds United for clarification of their requirements.  I worked on my new computer the rest  of the afternoon. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and started to change my passwords until 18:30 when I logged off.

No comments: