Monday, April 15, 2013

My Life being Disabled 14/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 16:15 because I wanted to watched Castleford play Widnes after tea. I went to the dining room and had 2 fish fingers, chips, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched television. Castleford beat Widnes 26 - 24. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:40, I asked a carer would they turn my radiator on 5 and watched television. At 06:50 the carers came to get me up because I was going to PC World at 10:00. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room at 08:15 and had 2 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. I went to my room and the sentor carer told me I was going to PC World this afternoon. At 10:15 I went to Asda, it was very windy, I bought a Vindaloo, 2 Garlic & Coriander Naan breads, a big bar of Aero, a box of thin mint chocolates, a packet of Halls soothers and a box of decongestion pills. I came home, had of cup coffee and logged on to the internet at 11:15. I had my own Chilli con Carne soup and a Garlic and Corrinder Naan bread for lunch. I went my room but at 13:30 my bowels opened and I told a carer who changed my pad. At 14:00 Skills came for me and a carer to go to PC World in Barnsley. I bought a Liteon DVD/CD reader & writer for £30. We came home and the nurse told me they are changing my Catheter after tea. I logged off at 16:15 before tea.

No comments: