Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Life being Disabled 13/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 20:00 I watched St. Helen's lose to Catalans 12 - 22. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and decided to go to Asda. It was sunny and warm therefore I went in my Bradford away shirt. I asked my carers if they would defrost my fridge and if somebody will sort my wardrobe out before next Friday. I checked the Therapy freezer for a Pizza that I'm cooking tomorrow. I bought 4 Vegetable Pakotas, 4 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Onion Bajhas, a Pasta Bolognese, a tin of Chilli con Carne, a box of decongestion pills, a bottle of Balsam and a bottle of shower gel. I came home at 10:50, had a cup of coffee and logged on at 11:45. I had Chicken Kiev, jacket potato, cauliflower and broccoli for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00.I used my computer until 15:30, read my book Still Standing by Paul O'Grady until 16:00. I logged off at 16:15 to watched Castleford
play Widnes after tea.      

No comments: